Configure Linksys Wireless Router WRT54GC with BSNL SmartAX MT882 modem

It has been a long time since I blogged (almost 2 months, to be precise), more due to paucity of time than anything else.

In the meantime, I have been busy configuring the Linksys Wireless Router and my new HTC smartphone.

I had to struggle a lot to configure the Linksys router WRT54GC to work with the BSNL (ISP) provided modem SmartAX MT882. So, I have prepared a list of steps that can be used to configure the Linksys router with BSNL (though the navigation is specific to SmartAX MT882, I believe the solution can be transposed on any other type of modem too).

Click here for the step by step configuration guide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError while trying to Access login page

Solution to "End Program - WMS Idle"

WGET shell Script for downloading patches